The kitchen is fully equipped with a dinette set, dishes, utensils, coffee pot, microwave, toaster oven, stove top range and full refrigerator/freezer. The covered front porch has Adirondack chairs, charcoal grill, picnic table and a fire pit.
Our deluxe 2 bedroom cabins are 20′ x 32′. One room has a queen-sized bed and the other has twin beds. The full bath has a tub and shower unit. The living room has a wood burning fireplace, sleeper sofa & chair and cable TV with DVD player.
Sterling Ridge Log Cabin Resort is set on 360 private acres on the quiet side of Mount Mansfield and Smugglers' Notch. Our family friendly lodging features a seasonal outdoor hot tub and pool, paddleboat and canoe, mountain biking and hiking trails and groomed cross-country ski trails.
Sign up now for news and special offers
Subscribe to our newsletter
- 1st Annual Sterling Ridge Resort Egg Hunt!April 2, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- I’ve Taken Over for a Spring Alert! | Spring at The...March 14, 2012 - 5:41 pm
- Plumbers and Chefs do go hand in handFebruary 3, 2012 - 12:02 pm
- Photo of The Day November 30, 2012November 30, 2012 - 3:00 pm
- Photo of the Day: January 3, 2013January 3, 2013 - 4:18 pm
- Photo of The Day December 20, 2012December 20, 2012 - 11:35 am
- Destination: Winery, Distillery and Chalets in Vermont.February 25, 2014 - 6:25 pm
- Winter Awaits at Sterling Ridge, Part IIFebruary 13, 2014 - 10:24 am
- Winter Adventure Awaits You at Sterling Ridge, VermontJanuary 27, 2014 - 11:55 am
- How To Relieve Stress – Sterling Ridge, the Stress...September 18, 2013 - 11:34 am
- Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries… OH MY!August 4, 2013 - 4:23 pm
- Trout Fishing: To Release or Not to Release?May 10, 2013 - 2:03 pm
- Hi Chipmans, So great to meet you and so happy you had...April 2, 2013 - 4:58 pm by sterlingridgeresort
- We had lots of fun participating in your first Easter egg...April 2, 2013 - 4:58 pm by ron & val chipman
- Gotta Love Max - he is definitely a snow angel - Can't wait...November 30, 2012 - 3:00 pm by Kimberly A.
- [...] or restore you after an exhilarating day on the slopes...June 12, 2011 - 6:17 pm by Can You Eat Pizza if You’re a Health Nut? « 158 Main & JPD Blog
- Hi Sue - I still make that granola! Lots of very fond memories...February 3, 2012 - 12:02 pm by Carolyn Bradford
- Yes! Spring is here and with record high temperature this...March 14, 2012 - 5:41 pm by Ornament Studio
angel anniversary antioxidents bed & breakfast berries bicycle blackberries blueberries bows boyden valley brown&jenkins builder Cabins celebrate christmas cold dogs fall foliage flowers gardens guests hiking holidays jeffersonville maple mountain pet friendly resort ridge skiing smugglers notch snow Spring sterling sterling ridge sterling ridge resort trails treats trees vacation Vermont VT VT Maple Festival walk Winter