Sterling Ridge Resort, a top provider of Stowe Vermont Lodging, offers Romantic Getaways with Cottage and Log Cabin Rentals.
There’s always lots to do at Sterling Ridge Resort with no additional resort fees!
- Walk or hike on one of our many trails
- Scenic 14 acre pond to boat and fish in, as well as a smaller pond stocked with trout each spring (no license required to fish)
- Complimentary row boats available to our guests on the pond
- Outdoor pool offers cool relaxation in the summer
- Enjoy the beautiful backdrop of the mountains of New England
- Playground for the little ones and outdoor games available
- An indoor game room includes ping pong, pool table, foosball and board games
- Winter activities include cross country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and sledding
- Discounted lift tickets for downhill skiing and snowboarding are offered at Smugglers Notch Ski Resort, just 4 miles from here
Hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing are just a few of the many activities to enjoy at Sterling Ridge Resort for your New England summer getaway. Cool off in our in-ground swimming pool on a hot day.
Fall in New England, especially Vermont, is renowned for its spectacular foliage and our resort is surrounded by stunning scenery. The weather is perfect for cycling, hiking, walking our many property trails, picnicing, browsing local antique shops and touring local covered bridges (there are 14 near the resort.)
Sterling Ridge Resort features miles of trails for cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Downhill skiing and snowboarding are just a short drive to Smugglers Notch Ski Resort, Trapp Family Lodge, Jay Peak and Stowe Mountain. Nearby sleigh rides and snowmobile tours – winter adventure for the entire family getaway abound.
For your Spring getaway, you can still enjoy alpine skiing at nearby resorts and trout fishing on nearby rivers and creeks. Late spring is maple sugaring season in New England and Sterling Ridge Resort taps its own maple trees for maple syrup, produced in our very own sugar house.
Snowmobile day tours travel through wooded trails and across open fields with mountain views.
Nighttime snowmobile tours depart on the hour from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Smugglers Notch Ski Resort. Starting at the base of Morse Mountain, you will travel by way of Madonna Lodge over snow-covered Rt. 108, through Smugglers Notch, over to Stowe and back.
Canoe and Kayak Tours and Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals
Vermont Canoe & Kayak offers many great guided tours to choose from including Morning River Kayak, Water & Wine and the family fun Ice Cream Float. You can also rent canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards for self-guided trips along the Lamoille River. All canoe and kayak rentals include paddle, life jacket and shuttle.