Sterling Ridge Log Cabin Resort is a dog friendly resort.
We offer a variety of Dog Friendly Vacation and Log Cabin Rental Accommodations in Vermont!
Our dog friendly resort has cabins that are now dog friendly with a nightly fee. Dogs are the only pets we accept as guests at this time. Look for the 'Dog Allowed' icon by the room type in our online booking engine. Call/email for availability of a dog friendly cabin, not every cabin is designated as dog friendly, so please be sure to call us for availability. For more information please view our Dog Policy below.
Sterling Ridge Dogs
Announcing "Willow"! Meet the new Resort Dog In Training. Willow, a Bernese Mountain Dog, is 11 weeks old (as of this posting). She has a very kind soul and loves meeting new people. Be sure to come say "Hello" to Ms Willow - or "Pudge" as we like to call her.
Rocky, has since retired from the hospitality industry and is enjoying his time in North Carolina!
A Great Dog Friendly Resort Has To Have Some Rules...
Please call before confirming. We have a limited number of dog friendly cabins.
Our dog policy includes:
We have designated dog friendly cabins of all sizes (studio, 1 bed, 2 bed & 3 bed) with an additional fee of $30.00 per night per dog. 2 dog limit. Not every cabin is designated as dog friendly, so please be sure to call us for availability.
- Dogs must be on leash around the cabins and public areas.
- Please pick up after your dog. We have clean-up bags for you on the property located by the small pond.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or beds. If Fido is used to being on furniture, please bring extra blankets/coverings.
- We provide food bowls and towels for your dog while visiting us. Please leave in cabin when you depart.
- Your dog must be crated if left alone in the cabin.
- Any damages due to your dog will be charged to your credit card on file.