Sterling Ridge Log Cabin Resort is a dog friendly resort. We offer a variety of Dog Friendly Vacation and Log Cabin Rental Accommodations in Vermont!
Some of our cabins are now dog friendly with a nightly fee. Dogs are the only pets we accept as guests at this time. Look for the 'Dog Allowed' icon by room type in our online booking engine. Call/email for availability of a dog friendly cabin, not every cabin is designated as dog friendly, so please be sure to call us for availability. For more information please view our Dog Policy below.
Max and Rocky - Sterling Ridge Dogs
Max and Rocky, the Sterling Ridge Resort dogs, look forward to seeing you and your dog.
Max, our golden retriever, now 13 years young. He loves to visit our guests at the cabins, especially when they are barbecuing. He loves to tag along on the trails when our guests venture out on a hike and he can even lead you back to your cabin. He tries to receive our visiting guests and their dog(s) graciously.
Please call before confirming. We have a limited number of dog friendly cabins.
Our dog policy includes:
We have designated dog friendly cabins of all sizes (studio, 1 bed, 2 bed & 3 bed) that are dog friendly with an additional fee of $20.00 per night per pet. 2 dog limit. Not every cabin is designated as dog friendly, so please be sure to call us for availability.
- Dogs must be on leash around the cabins and public areas.
- Please pick up after your dog. We have clean-up bags for you on the property located by the small pond.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or beds. If Fido is used to being on furniture, please bring extra blankets/coverings.
- We provide food bowls and towels for your dog while visiting us. Please leave in cabin when you depart.
- Your dog must be crated if left alone in the cabin.
- Any damages due to your dog will be charged to your credit card on file.